Getting your API Key from Greenhouse:
1. Log in and click the Configure (Settings) Icon on the upper right-hand corner of any page.
2. Click Dev Center in the left menu.
3. Select API Credential Management.
4. Click the Create New API Key button.
5. Select Harvest for the API Type. Enter a description for the API key and click Manage Permissions.
6. Click the Copy button, and paste the API key below. Next, click I have stored the API key. Please note: you will not be able to copy this API Key again, so please store it somewhere safe!
7. Select your permissions. Either click Select All or select the relevant permissions required for your customer. Please see below all of the permissions necessary for the Merge Common Models.
In order to link your account, the minimum permissions you must select is the GET: List Users permission under Users.
8.) Please note that the permissions shown below are the minimum requirement needed to correctly sync your account. Your specific use case may require more or less permissions. Please reach out to Merge if you are unsure which permissions you need for your Greenhouse integration.
In Merge Link, paste the API Key and your account will be successfully synced!